I’ve been very lucky to have been super busy collaborating with great people these past few months, and it’s all happening this approaching year-end and early 2015. Here’s a list of events, shows and panels in the very very near future. Hop by if any interest you and you’d like to see what I’ve been up to! Tickets and passes are all available now!
1. Next Thursday, Wednesday 8pm, I’ll be reading from some of my essays and other writing at “Speakeasy: Featuring Joshua Ip and Joel Tan” at Artistry, organised by Pooja Nansi.
2. On November 8, 4-5pm at the Centre 42 Black Box, I’ll be on a Singapore Writers Festival panel called “Plays Station,” with Michelle Tan and Ellison Tan, talking about young-playwrighterly things.
3. On November 9, also for the Singapore Writers Festival, there’s a one-night-only staged reading of “Apart,” an experimental play I’ve been stringing together with poets Cyril Wong, Pooja Nansi, Jollin Tan, Tania de Rozario and Joshua Ip.
4. From November 20-29, my play “The Way We Go” runs at SOTA’s Studio Theatre, in a production by Checkpoint Theatre directed by Claire Wong starring Lydia Look, Neo Swee Lin, Patrick Teoh, Julie Wee and Chng Xin Xuan.
Tickets at $35, available here: http://www.sistic.com.sg/events/way1114
5. On November 22, I’ll be on a panel for the M1 Fringe Festival, “Re-imagining Singapore Theatre” at Centre 42, with some other acts at the Festival.
6. From the 22nd to the 24th of January next year, my play “Mosaic” is being re-staged at the M1 Fringe Festival, at the National Museum Gallery Theatre in a production by Take Off Productions directed by Chen Yingxuan starring Julie Wee, Erwin Shah Ismail, John Cheah and Yap Yikai.
Tickets, at $22, available here: http://sistic.com.sg/events/m1sff2015h